Let Us Create Your Opportunity...

Work Permits & Business Visa Ireland

In general, non-EEA nationals must have an employment permit to work in Ireland.

There are 9 types of employment permits, including a General Employment Permit, a Critical Skills Employment Permit and a Dependant/Partner/Spouse Employment Permit. Each permit has its own set of rules. In order to determine if you meet the requirements for a work permit in Ireland, contact one of our experienced Business Practitioners and receive a fully comprehensive assessment. 

The Business, Entrepreneur and Investor schemes are currently under review and have been suspended from 16th March 2016 until further notice. 

​The UK’s points-based tier visa system is the main route to work, invest, study or train. Applicants must score a minimum number of points for each tier.

Tier 1 category is for 'high-value migrants' from outside the EEA such as entrepreneurs, investors, and exceptional talent.

Tier 2 category is for skilled workers from outside the EEA with a job offer in the UK.

Tier 4 category is for students aged 16 or over from outside the EEA who want to study in the UK. Student applicants must have a place at a registered UK educational establishment and be issued with a CAS, Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.

Tier 5 category has  six sub-tiers of temporary worker including creative and sporting, charity, religious workers, and the youth mobility scheme.

If you are considering working, studying or opening a business in Ireland or the UK, contact our experienced Business Practitioners to receive your fully comprehensive assessment.

Points Based Applications UK - 

Business Visa UK